Why Choose YGC Rewards Plus?
Earn more pointsEarn rewards points as you grow your deposit with RCBC, avail of RCBC auto and home loan products and Malayan insurance products.
Flexible rewardsChoose the way you want to be rewarded - convert your non-expiring rewards to AIRMILES, cash rebates, shopping vouchers or cash credits to your RCBC Bankard. You may also choose to deposit to your RCBC account or to donate to a charitable institution.
Travel BenefitsGet rewards points when you use your YGC Rewards Plus RCBC Bankard for all your purchases here and abroad. Free travel insurance and purchase protection, access to airport lounges and 0% installment on purchases abroad.
Unli InstallmentEnjoy 0% installment for 3 months via UNLI 0% or get longer payment terms up to 36 months with minimal interest rate via UNLI Installment. There's no minimum amount for conversion and no maximum number of times you can avail of this feature!
Get CashTake the extra cash you need for your future plans. Convert your unused limit to cash via Cash Loan. You can also get cash on top of your available credit limit via YourCash!. You can have YourCash! deposited to your account or sent as Manager’s Check.
How do you earn points?
|Increase deposits in Peso Savings and Checking account||1 Rewards Point for every incremental MTD ADB of Php1,000|
|Increase deposits in US Dollar Savings account||1 Rewards Point for every incremental MTD ADB of US$500|
|Get an Auto Loan||20 Rewards points for every Php100,000 outstanding balance|
|Get a Housing Loan||20 Rewards points for every Php200,000 outstanding balance|
|Get Malayan Insurance’s products||20 Rewards points for every Php500 premium payment|
What are the Application Requirements?
1. You must be 21-65 years old to qualify as a Principal Cardholder 2. You must be 13-65 years old to qualify as a Supplementary Cardholder 3. You must have a mobile number and landline in your place of work
Documentary Requirements for Employees
1. Completely filled-out and signed application form 2. A copy of one (1) valid ID with photo and signature
3. A copy of any proof of income
- Income Tax Return and/or W2 with BIR or Bank Stamp
- Latest payslip stating monthly salary
- Original Certificate of Employment (COE) with annual income details and signed by authorized Human Resources Group signatory (COE must not be more than six (6) months old)
Documentary Requirements for Self-employed or Businessman
1. Completely filled-out and signed application form 2. A copy of one (1) valid ID with photo and signature 3. Latest Audited Financial Statement with BIR or Bank Stamp and photocopy of Income Tax Return and/ or W2 with BIR or Bank Stamp.